Little B's Store

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Winery Dogs

I will be heading up to wine country this weekend to celebrate Russian River Passport in my favorite part of Sonoma, the Russian River Valley!  I am biased as that is where we were married, but even so the area is stunningly beautiful and has maintained a small winery feel while producing award winning results.  There are still many places you can go and taste where the pourer is also the wine maker!  The wines are to die for and the restaurants are some of the best around.  A few of my favorites include Seghesio Family Vineyards, Dutcher Crossing, Yoakim Bridge, and Dry Creek Vineyard.

While I am up there I will be keeping my eyes out for the Winery Dogs from this adorable book.  There is something so fabulous about enjoying some delicious wines in a beautiful winery with friendly people and their equally friendly dog.

If you aren't able to make it to Sonoma this book is a great way to transplant you there, or bring home to remember the good times!  This line of books also includes Winery Dogs of New York, Napa Valley, and Central California so there is definitely something for everyone :)  The Napa Valley book was even included in the gift bags for the 2006 Emmy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment