Little B's Store

Sunday, April 11, 2010

1st Test Results















The first test of the line I am calling "I Left My Heart in San Francisco Treats" is a success! I plan on making a few adjustments, but for a first try I am very pleased.

For this version I used a combination of organic oat flour, brown rice flour, tomato paste, beet powder, freshly grated parmesan cheese and filtered water.















If you would like to receive a free sample all you need to do is become a fan of Little B's Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/San-Francisco-CA/Little-Bs-Organic-Dog-Treats/110831608940319?ref=ts

and let me know you are interested. Once received please feel free to give me any feedback you like as I am still in the development period and your input is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment