Welcome and thank you for visiting Little B's Blog, your one stop dog blog for the latest news on Little B's Organic Dog Treats, Dog Products, Dog Health, Dog Activities, and Dog Interest Stories! Purchase Little B's Organic Dog Treats here LittleBs.etsy.com and eco3p.com/LittleBs.



Little B's Store

Sunday, April 11, 2010

1st Test Results















The first test of the line I am calling "I Left My Heart in San Francisco Treats" is a success! I plan on making a few adjustments, but for a first try I am very pleased.

For this version I used a combination of organic oat flour, brown rice flour, tomato paste, beet powder, freshly grated parmesan cheese and filtered water.















If you would like to receive a free sample all you need to do is become a fan of Little B's Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/San-Francisco-CA/Little-Bs-Organic-Dog-Treats/110831608940319?ref=ts

and let me know you are interested. Once received please feel free to give me any feedback you like as I am still in the development period and your input is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment