Little B's Store

Monday, April 19, 2010

Veggie Parm Treats

The second test run of the first product has been completed and I am very happy with the results.  Please say hello to the first treat in the "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" line called "Veggie Parm".  This treat is inspired by one of my husband's favorite dishes Chicken Parmesan.  The color is exactly what I was going for and it smells and tastes like Chicken Parm minus the chicken...so like cheese pizza!
The ingredients include organic oat flour, brown rice flour, egg, olive oil, tomato paste, beet powder, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and filtered water.

I have samples ready for whoever wants them, each will include 6 treats and will arrive in a vacuum sealed bag that you can either feed to your dog right away, save in the refrigerator for a few weeks or keep in the freezer for a few months.  Once opened please store in an air tight container.  Keep your eyes peeled for this listing to appear on our Etsy shop this week to purchase these treats for you and your dog to enjoy.  All of my treats are made to order and sent to you within a day or two of your purchase.  Happy treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment