Little B's Store

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who is Little B?

Little B is our fabulous 8 1/2 month old English Bulldog Braddock you see frolicking in the waves.

I have been a dog lover my whole life and have always enjoyed the company of a fine furry friend, be it Scruffy our peak-a-poo or Connor my parents Shi-poo (we like poodle mixes). My husband on the other hand had never had a dog and always dreamt of having an English Bulldog, so when it came time for us to add a new family member we decided to make his wish come true and that is how Braddock became the newest member of the family.

He is a love, a mush, a nerd, a silly boy, a food vacuum, the list goes on and on. He also loves my treats! I have him to thank for inspiring me to create Little B's Organic Dog Treats and my family and friends to thank for supporting me in this endeavor. You all are the best and I love you so much!
Photo: Crissy Field, San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment