Little B's Store

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sailor Inspired Dog Gear

I'm still fighting the fact that my vacation is over and I can't just roll out of bed and enjoy a quick sail in Buzzards Bay.  When I saw these adorable Sailors Knot Collars and Leashes from Mascot they brought back memories of the sun on my face and the ocean splashing on my toes.  The best part is that you don't actually have to know how to tie a knot to use them!  That is definitely something I left up to the captain...a square knot what?  Plus you can feel good about using them as they are eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled materials AND they are water resistant and antimicrobial!  The cast buckle with poured enamel on the collars will not rust, chip or fade, so they are perfect for the pup who loves to splash in the sea.




No comments:

Post a Comment