Little B's Store

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Cartoon Lovin' Momma Blog Review

I am so excited to have another rave review from a fabulous blog called "The Cartoon Lovin' Momma".  In this blog there are real reviews for tots and moms along with her "Bringing Home Puppy" reviews.  The author's test subject was her Boxer puppy named Cash (who is adorable!).  I am happy to say he tried both flavors and loved them!  I was also so excited to hear the author really enjoyed the way the treats smelled as that means a great deal to me.  I strive to make treats that are not only healthy and delicious but also fun for owners as well so appearance and smell are equally as important.  Check out these great photos of Cash trying out Little B's Organic Dog Treats and check out the review here!

http://cartoonlovinmomma.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-bs-organic-dog-treats-review-and.html




Thank you for the review and Happy Treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment