Little B's Store

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Drink The Water

Every time I see a puddle on the street when walking Little B that Dave Matthews Band song, "Don't Drink the Water" pops into my head.  After taking him to the vet for his initial evaluation we learned that he most likely had a drink from a stagnant pool of water and as a result had...I hate to say it...worms!  Ew ew ew!!!  I'm not afraid of many things but worms give me the heebie jeebies!

Jump forward 2 months and B rushed toward another pool and you guessed it, round 2 began!  Needless to say I am now SO SO SO careful whenever he gets near water that is anything but fresh.  Even if we are on a walk and there is a doggy bowl I quickly water the plants with it and fill it up.  I am taking NO chances.

So enjoy the great outdoors but be careful and "Don't Drink the Water" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment