Welcome and thank you for visiting Little B's Blog, your one stop dog blog for the latest news on Little B's Organic Dog Treats, Dog Products, Dog Health, Dog Activities, and Dog Interest Stories! Purchase Little B's Organic Dog Treats here LittleBs.etsy.com and eco3p.com/LittleBs.



Little B's Store

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't Drink The Water

Every time I see a puddle on the street when walking Little B that Dave Matthews Band song, "Don't Drink the Water" pops into my head.  After taking him to the vet for his initial evaluation we learned that he most likely had a drink from a stagnant pool of water and as a result had...I hate to say it...worms!  Ew ew ew!!!  I'm not afraid of many things but worms give me the heebie jeebies!

Jump forward 2 months and B rushed toward another pool and you guessed it, round 2 began!  Needless to say I am now SO SO SO careful whenever he gets near water that is anything but fresh.  Even if we are on a walk and there is a doggy bowl I quickly water the plants with it and fill it up.  I am taking NO chances.

So enjoy the great outdoors but be careful and "Don't Drink the Water" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment