Little B's Store

Friday, August 6, 2010

Braddock...is that you?

The Bman

Ladies and gentleman meet Paxton... BRADDOCK's BROTHER!!!  We still keep in touch with Braddock's breeder and she recently sent us this picture of Paxton and we could not believe how much they look alike!  If I saw him on the street I don't think I would be able to tell them apart.  Paxton I'm sure is much better trained as he is a show dog and has won Group and Breed awards...pretty impressive if you ask me.  I don't think Braddock would be able to sit still long enough for anyone to really look at him if we wanted him to...he would just want to play! 

We can't wait to head back down south for Christmas so that Braddock can be reunited with some of his siblings.  They are all so cute!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment