Little B's Store

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tigers and Panda Bears...Oh My!


I felt like Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers on the Weekend Update when I first read this article...REALLY?! I dog that looks like a tiger? A panda that is really a dog? REALLY?! That's right people, what you see before you are dogs whose fur has been dyed so they resemble an exotic animal. This is the sign of a community with too much time and too much money. Is this interesting...yes...should it happen...HECK NO! I really hope these owners are using henna or herbal dyes, but from the look of the bright orange tiger retriever my guess is that's a NO. To force these animals through the hair dying process to me is just horrible and at the expense of the animals health. Come on people...REALLY?! Next time just buy a tiger or panda costume for your pet. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!

Stepping off my soap box now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment