Welcome and thank you for visiting Little B's Blog, your one stop dog blog for the latest news on Little B's Organic Dog Treats, Dog Products, Dog Health, Dog Activities, and Dog Interest Stories! Purchase Little B's Organic Dog Treats here LittleBs.etsy.com and eco3p.com/LittleBs.



Little B's Store

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tigers and Panda Bears...Oh My!


I felt like Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers on the Weekend Update when I first read this article...REALLY?! I dog that looks like a tiger? A panda that is really a dog? REALLY?! That's right people, what you see before you are dogs whose fur has been dyed so they resemble an exotic animal. This is the sign of a community with too much time and too much money. Is this interesting...yes...should it happen...HECK NO! I really hope these owners are using henna or herbal dyes, but from the look of the bright orange tiger retriever my guess is that's a NO. To force these animals through the hair dying process to me is just horrible and at the expense of the animals health. Come on people...REALLY?! Next time just buy a tiger or panda costume for your pet. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!

Stepping off my soap box now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment