Little B's Store

Friday, June 11, 2010

Best Snuggler Ever!


This week B and I have been holding down the fort as the hubs has been in Beantown all week.  It has proved to be a wonderful bonding time for us as Kristian is his favorite.  I can't say that I blame him as he is the best wrestler in the family.  I often sing the "My Buddy" song when they are together because wherever Kristian goes he goes :)  Not this week though, this week me and the B have discovered our favorite past time...snuggling!  He is the best little snuggle bear (as seen in this picture), 55 lbs of love who will often fall asleep with his head on my shoulder.  At first I thought this would prevent me from sleeping as he can snore like a bulldozer but it has actually become a bit of white noise for me.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes he makes noises that makes me think someone has just broken into the house, but for the most part it is just the cutest thing ever!

Here's to you and your snuggle bunny and to a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment